The Town of Caledon is delighted to return for a second year to celebrate ‘Cheers Caledon! Craft Beer and Cider Festival’.
Friday June 15, 2018 • 6:00pm – 11:00pm
Caledon Town Hall Campus
6311 Old Church Road, Caledon East
Caledon’s rolling hills and surrounding areas are famous for farming, artisan food producers, and the emerging cider, beer, wine and spirits production. Join us again as we celebrate with live performances, demonstrations, and a made-local flair.
• $20 – in advance
• $25 – at the door
Includes souvenir cup plus 2 sample tokens
(Additional tokens: $1 = 1 token)
- Live performances and demonstrations.
- Plenty of free parking available. Free bike valet on site.
- ‘Cheers Kids Night’ child care services available. Games, activities, and fun with this year’s summer camp counsellors ($15 per child) – click here to register.
NEW! Celebrate Caledon VIP Ticket:
Enjoy both Cheers Caledon! (June 15) and Caledon Day (June 16) by purchasing a ‘Celebrate Caledon VIP Ticket’. (Tickets are very limited.) This VIP ticket includes:
- Cheers Caledon! admission plus souvenir cup and 5 sample tokens.
- Access to the Caledon Day VIP tent, with great sight lines for the main stage headliner, a dedicated bar, dedicated washrooms, and light snacks.
Come Celebrate Caledon in style as a VIP!
Buy Tickets Now!
For a free safe ride home in your own car, call 905.951.9000, or go to homejames-caledon.ca for more information.
DJ Puzzo, Dolce Entertainment
“Official DJ of Cheers Caledon”